Marine Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- NMMA Listed Component.
- Meets ABYC A-24 Standard - CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTION SYSTEMS.
- Listed to UL 2034 Carbon Monoxide Alarms – Marine Use.
- Meets ISO: 12133 Small craft — Carbon Monoxide (CO) detection systems.
- Works in extreme temperatures. Only marine CO alarm listed to operational temperatures of -40˚ F to 158˚ F. Alarm has consistently held up in the excessive cold and heat due to high quality sensor.
- No False Alarms due to new boat smell, outgassing or non-hazardous levels of hydrocarbon gases encountered while boating. Interconnect and generator shut off alarms available.
- Low Current Draw. Innovative micro current circuit saves battery power for the boater. 60 milliamp (.06 amp.) current draw for 65 series and 37 milliamp (.037 amp) current draw for 62 series.
- Alarm Mute with Auto Reset. With a press of a button, the mute circuit will temporarily silence the alarm while the boater ventilates the cabin. Alarm will reactivate if it still senses dangerous levels of CO.
- End of Life Signal. Alerts boater to replace the alarm after 5 years of service.
- Memory Scan. Retains the CO level that activated the alarm. After ventilation, it is impossible to know what the CO level was unless the detector has memory.
Our CO Alarms are listed to UL 2034 Residential / RV / Marine Use. They are not tested to the OHSA standard for work environments. MTI does not recommend use of our product in police vehicles as a monitor for a perceived/potential vehicle defect.
FX-4 - Carbon Monoxide Alarm
62 Series - Mini Marine Carbon Monoxide Alarms
NEW! Compact space saving design!
- 62-541-R-Marine and 62-542-R-Marine include normally closed relay. Use to turn on exhaust fans, remote horns/lights/signals or connect to alarms systems.
65 Series - Marine Carbon Monoxide Alarms