About 5:30 p.m., a man called the Coast Guard and said he and another passenger were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
A Coast Guard crew arrived and took a woman who was unconscious out of the boat's cabin before putting her on a Coast Guard boat and giving her CPR. She regained consciousness shortly after, the Coast Guard said.
Both passengers were taken to the waterfront, where they met medics who took them to George Washington University Hospital.
"It feels great knowing that I possibly saved a person's life," said Petty Officer 2nd Class Chris Page, who performed CPR. "My training just kicked in automatically, and I am happy I could help."
The woman is expected to be OK.