Four people refueled their boat at Halifax Harbor Marina and when they started it, the boat caught on fire and exploded, according to the fire department.
A security video showed the moment the boat explosion occurred.
Firefighters responded to the scene around 1:15 p.m. and put out the fire.
All four people were injured, and one of them, a woman in her 50s, was airlifted to Orlando Regional Medical Center with burn injuries.
EVAC treated the other three boaters, who did not want to be transported to the hospital. They were released at the scene.
Officials say the owner believes the explosion might have been caused by gas vapors building up on the boat.